Embracing digital accessibility guidelines can help you:
- Align your site to Search Engine Optimization principles, which can improve your Google rankings;
- Improve your site's presentation and performance on mobile devices;
- Support all of your users, regardless of language level and familiarity;
- Benefit users for whom English may not be their first, second, or even third language;
- Augment your organization's diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts; and
- Of course, support the needs of users who may require adaptive technologies
With over 10 years of organizational expertise (including being awarded the David C. Onley award for leadership in accessibility – the province’s highest honour in the field), Northern Commerce has proven its ability to deliver accessible solutions that don’t compromise design, style, or performance.
And how did we earn that award? By embracing not just the letter of web accessibility compliance, but its very spirit. It’s not about dotting the “i”s and crossing the “t”s to comply, but rather presenting content in a way that provides equitable and intuitive access for all!
From a light digital accessibility audit to evaluate your current state, to customized training on web writing principles, to a comprehensive overhaul of your site or marketing efforts to align with the needs of your audience, Northern Commerce has a depth and breadth of knowledge that’s proven to make a difference. Contact us today to learn more.