Currently distributed in over 30 countries, Stormtech is an international performance apparel brand specializing in waterproof, breathable, moisture-wicking apparel and accessories for all types of outdoor adventurers. From a small business venture founded in 1977, Stormtech has grown to become one of the largest privately owned and operated international Promotional Product Companies.
With a goal of expanding their current product offering to the retail market, Stormtech needed a strategy to help maximize their exposure to this new audience while also driving revenue at an efficient cost per purchase.
Northern Commerce identified several key strategic shifts and executional improvements to help dramatically improve the effectiveness of Stormtech’s Facebook & Google Advertising investment.
- Adopting a full funnel advertising approach to reach customers at each stage in the buying cycle.
- Implementing a persona-based strategy, targeting ads to customers based on their interests and behaviour to closely match product offerings.
- Developing engaging, high-resolution creative ad concepts to showcase the brand to its target market.
- Creating dynamic ad creative, optimizing each based on a set of the highest performing products.
- Implementing various on-site optimizations, including A/B testing product and checkout pages to maximize purchase rates.
- 76% reduction in CPA within the first month
- 86% reduction in CPA within the first quarter
- 220% increase in website revenue
- Full funnel marketing approach
- Persona-based advertising strategy
- Dynamic ads for top products