Northern developed a comprehensive strategy with ads that contributed to an impressive 9x increase in store revenue coupled with a 60% lower cost per sale, effectively helping Canada Pooch realize their goals.
A brand based in Toronto, ON, Canada Pooch offers functional and fashionable apparel for pets. The product line includes high-quality outerwear, wellies, and other accessories designed to keep pets comfortable and dry during any kind of weather. Each product is crafted to be the perfect fit for pets of all shapes and sizes and every item delivers unique styles and top-quality materials. Through their products, Canada Pooch seeks to inspire moments that bring pet owners and their four-legged companions together.
Functional apparel for pets is a new industry, and therefore the brand needed to create awareness and demand for their product. The brand wanted to reach new customers and increase conversions, all while keeping customer acquisition costs low. To achieve their goals, they partnered with the team at Northern Commerce to help them find new customers using Facebook as their main platform.
Our team developed a plan that could best help Canada Pooch achieve their goals and keep costs down. We used the Facebook pixel to target the potential customers who had the highest likelihood of buying Canada Pooch products and to help measure the sales attributed to this type of marketing.
Based on user behaviours and interests related to the Canada Pooch brand, we displayed the ads to custom and lookalike audiences which in turn allowed us to deliver ads to the target audience with the highest propensity to purchase.
How We Did It
- Implemented Facebook pixel with advanced parameters to increase audience accuracy to help reach new customers.
- Leveraged automatic ad placements to drive more efficient delivery while also allowing Facebook’s machine learning to serve ads to users who were most likely to purchase.
- Worked with the Canada Pooch team to create optimal video experiences that showcase their products effectively on Facebook placements.
- Used custom and lookalike audiences with appropriate past customer exclusions to target new customers and introduce them to the brand.
- Measured campaign success with additional pixel events added and determined optimization efforts with this actionable data.
- Created dynamic remarketing campaigns leveraging the additional pixel events to re-engage website visitors who have already shown high intent through key website actions.