Need to Know
- MK Rittenhouse increased its revenue generation by adding a B2B eCommerce channel.
- Paid media targeting its new eCommerce site provides an incredible return on its advertising spend.
- Exploded-view product diagrams help customers identify and purchase complex parts.
- Product comparisons reduce product returns by ensuring customers find the right products.
- An "order now, pay later" feature encourages first-time purchases.
- ShipperHQ provides customers with flexible shipping rates and options.
MK Rittenhouse has been a leader in the Green Industry for over 100 years— delivering the highest quality equipment, parts, and accessories coupled with the most comprehensive customer service. MK Rittenhouse partnered with Northern to launch a new Canadian and American eCommerce website through Magento. The new website features B2B functionality, blogs, and exploded-view parts diagrams. In addition, Northern implemented ShipperHQ, an eCommerce solution that provides MK Rittenhouse with the ability to offer a wide range of shipping rates and methods to their customers across Canada and the USA. As a result, MK Rittenhouse has achieved remarkable growth, nearly doubling its year-over-year sales.