Need to Know
- Pulp & Press needed scalable marketing solutions to meet the needs of its rapidly growing consumer base.
- There was a disconnect between the brand’s current email efforts and messaging that resonated with subscribers.
- Northern leveraged advanced features within Klaviyo to deliver highly personalized email campaigns and automated workflows.
Since 2014, Pulp & Press has been on a mission to make health convenient, accessible, and delicious for everyone. The brand offers raw cold pressed juices, vegan probiotics, cold blended smoothies, superfood elixirs, and 1-7 day juice cleanses.
Pulp & Press partnered with Northern Commerce to improve their email marketing program by delivering personalized, conversion-focused emails that resonate with subscribers at each point in their purchase journey. As a Klaviyo Gold Master Partner, Northern successfully developed and implemented an email strategy that nurtured subscribers into paying customers.
As the organization grew, Pulp & Press needed scalable marketing solutions to meet the needs of its consumers. Email marketing was siloed from other marketing channels, preventing the organization from delivering an individualized, omnichannel experience to its consumers and ultimately preventing Pulp & Press from achieving more significant growth.
With the rapid growth, stagnant shopper engagement, and a lack of revenue from the existing email marketing program—there was an apparent disconnect between the brand’s current email efforts and messaging that resonated with subscribers.
Northern identified opportunities to increase conversions while developing a comprehensive email marketing strategy. Using a data-driven approach, Northern leveraged advanced features within Klaviyo to deliver highly personalized email campaigns and automated workflows using behavioural segmentation to turn clicks into conversions.
How We Did It
- Implemented targeted email workflows such as unique post-purchase and dynamic welcome messages based on purchase behaviour
- Leveraged advanced segmentation and personalization tactics to offer unique, individualized experiences to capture subscribers at critical touchpoints in their purchase journey
- Implemented integrations with various Shopify apps, Facebook advertising, and other marketing tools to create a seamless, omnichannel experience
- Implemented frequent A/B testing and optimizations to improve the performance of single-send campaigns and automated workflows
- Created multiple opt-in points spanning pop-ups, quizzes, gated content, lead generation Facebook ads, and embedded forms
- Developed responsive email designs with accessibility kept top-of-mind to improve the user experience
- Focused on lead nurturing and providing a unique, holistic, and valuable experience for each subscribe